ALBIS PLASTIC is one of the leading globally operating companies in the distribution and compounding of technical thermoplastics and thermoplastic elastomers. In addition to the product portfolio of well-known plastic manufacturers, ALBIS offers the plastic processing industry a diverse product range of high performance plastics, compound solutions and masterbatches.
The ALCOM® brand stands for special compounds with outstanding properties and virtually limitless application possibilities. ALCOM® grades replace conventional plastics, other traditional materials or even entire production processes. In scenarios that previously required metal components, painting processes and complex designs, a single moulded part made from ALCOM® is often all that is needed today. Further, whereas the design of a component used to be determined by the material, now every option is open to you.
ALCOM® LG is a material for light guides based on polycarbonate. It achieves the high transmission values of conventional light guiding technology and guarantees targeted luminous efficiency.
- Optimum light transmission
- Excellent flow characteristics and demoldability
- Good thermal stability
- Flame characteristics according to FMVSS 302 / DIN 75200
- UL-listed or measured based on UL
- Glow wire rated (GWFI) according to DIN EN 60695 at 850 °C
- Ideal material for 2-component injection molding, e.g. for operating
elements of polycarbonate