This linear, amorphous copolycarbonate is most suitable for applications that must withstand high temperatures and exhibit toughness, impact resistance and high transparency. Apec® can also be utilized over a broad range of temperatures, from approximately -30ºC to approximately +200ºC.
* ® = registered tademark of COVESTRO Group
can take the heat.
- High toughness
- Heat resistance between 158ºC and 203ºC (Vicat B/120)
- Glass-like transparency
- High dimensional accuracy and stability
- Good metallization
- Good flowability
- Good electrical properties
- AMECA-approved grades available
- Medical grade for steam sterilization up to 143ºC available
- Flame-retardant grades available