The Terblend® N product line is comprised of blends of ABS with polyamide. It combines excellent impact strength and chemical resistance with high melt flow and good acoustic dampening. Terblend® N is especially suitable for customers looking for a matte surface finish that does not require painting, and is therefore a cost-effective solution for automotive interiors.
Terblend® S products are a blend of ASA with polyamide. The ASA component gives Terblend® S unique properties such as higher UV resistance and better color fastness, maintaining important features such as easy processing, high impact strength and a matte surface appearance.
- Automotive interior, e.g. loudspeaker grills, air inlets, steering wheel covers
- Automotive center consoles, helmets
- Ski hatch opening
- Soap dispensers, unpainted automotive interiors
- Overhead consoles, housings for electrical & electronic devices
- Chemical resistance
- Impact strength
- Low temperature toughness
- Rigidity, stiffness
- Acoustic dampening
- Low gloss
- Dimensional stability