The specialty polypropylene Clyrell* product portfolio from LyondellBasell includes random and impact copolymers based on Ziegler-Natta catalysts.
*Clyrell is a trademark owned and/or used by the LyondellBasell family of companies and is being used by ALBIS under license from Basell Sales & Marketing Company B.V.
The Clyrell™ family addresses specific market requirements in rigid and flexible packaging, caps and closures, where the combination of aesthetics (transparency) and functional (low temperature impact strength) properties are required.
Clyrell™ polypropylene offers a wide range of products suitable for extrusion and injection molding, some of them specially designed for thin-walled packaging.
- Ice cream packaging
- Excellent impact performance
- Low blush
- Minimal stress whitening
- High rigidity
- Excellent fluidity
- High transparency
- Good sealing behaviors
- Aesthetic properties
- HDPE, Industrial Packaging Download
- HDPE Grades Used in Small Blow Molding Applications Download
- Polyethylene Grades used in film applications Download
- Product Selection Guide Caps, Closures and Tubes Download
- Polypropylene Consumer and Injection Molding Download
- Polypropylene and polybutene-1 grades used in film applications Download