Histif* is a LyondellBasell high density, high molecular weight polyethylene grade from the Hostalen ACP Technology.
*Histif is a trademark owned and/or used by the LyondellBasell family of companies and is being used by ALBIS under license from Basell Sales & Marketing Company B.V.
- HDPE, Industrial Packaging Download
- HDPE and PP Grades Used in Small Blow Molding Applications Download
- Polyethylene Grades used in film applications Download
- PE and PP Product Selection Guide Caps, Closures and Tubes Download
- Polypropylene and QCP PP Consumer and Injection Molding Download
- Polypropylene and polybutene-1 grades used in film applications Download