Koattro* ** is a novel family of high-molecular- weight Plastomers with unique properties. Developed by LyondellBasell R&D Center in Ferrara, Koattro™ materials are obtained polymerizing Butene-1 and are based on a proprietary LyondellBasell technology. Koattro™ Plastomers are manufactured in the Polybutene-1 production unit at Moerdijk, the Netherlands, using both Ziegler-Natta and Metallocene catalyst technology.
*Koattro is a trademark owned and/or used by the LyondellBasell family of companies and is being used by ALBIS under license from Basell Sales & Marketing Company B.V.
**Koattro is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Koattro™ resins are utilized in food packaging, industrial film, tubing, caps and closures, gaskets, TPV, TPE and adhesives.
- Impact resistance or toughness
- Sealing properties
- Hot tack properties
- Good tensile properties
- Low flexural modulus
- High PP compatibility
- HDPE, Industrial Packaging Download
- HDPE Grades Used in Small Blow Molding Applications Download
- Polyethylene Grades used in film applications Download
- Product Selection Guide Caps, Closures and Tubes Download
- Polypropylene Consumer and Injection Molding Download
- Polypropylene and polybutene-1 grades used in film applications Download