Lupolen™ / Hostalen™
Marketed under the trade name Lupolen / Hostalen* **, low density and high density polyethylene grades from LyondellBasell are used by customers in a variety of processing technologies, including blow molding, pipe and film extrusion and injection molding.
*Lupolen and Hostalen are trademarks owned and/or used by the LyondellBasell family of companies and are being used by ALBIS under license from Basell Sales & Marketing Company B.V.
**Lupolen and Hostalen are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Food- and non-food packaging
- Fuel Tanks
- Good chemical resistance
- Good electrical conductivity
- Good sliding property
- HDPE, Industrial Packaging Download
- HDPE and PP Grades Used in Small Blow Molding Applications Download
- Polyethylene Grades used in film applications Download
- PE and PP Product Selection Guide Caps, Closures and Tubes Download
- Polypropylene and QCP PP Consumer and Injection Molding Download
- Polypropylene and polybutene-1 grades used in film applications Download