Petrothene* ** refers to the line of Low, Linear Low, and High density polyethylene resins and compounds produced using various technologies from LyondellBasell. Materials falling under this trademark include homopolymer and copolymer grades.
*Petrothene is a trademark owned and/or used by the LyondellBasell family of companies and is being used by ALBIS under license from Basell Sales & Marketing Company B.V.
**Petrothene is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Blow molding
- Injection molding
- Extrusion coating rotomolding
- Wire & cable applications
- Impact Clarity
- ESCR characteristics
- HDPE, Industrial Packaging Download
- HDPE and PP Grades Used in Small Blow Molding Applications Download
- Polyethylene Grades used in film applications Download
- PE and PP Product Selection Guide Caps, Closures and Tubes Download
- Polypropylene and QCP PP Consumer and Injection Molding Download
- Polypropylene and polybutene-1 grades used in film applications Download