Stretchene*, a new family of PP resins for use in injection stretch blow molding applications, can stand up to this rigorous conversion process with enhanced features.
*Stretchene is a trademark owned and/or used by the LyondellBasell family of companies and is being used by ALBIS under license from Basell Sales & Marketing Company B.V.
- Consumer goods
- Low density of 0.90 g/cm3 - >30% below PET, offering potential weight savings
- Excellent transparency at the container wall
- High thermal stability for hot fill, sterilization and microwave requirements
- Energy savings in processing - drying not required
- Excellent low water vapour transmission rates
- HDPE, Industrial Packaging Download
- HDPE and PP Grades Used in Small Blow Molding Applications Download
- Polyethylene Grades used in film applications Download
- PE and PP Product Selection Guide Caps, Closures and Tubes Download
- Polypropylene and QCP PP Consumer and Injection Molding Download
- Polypropylene and polybutene-1 grades used in film applications Download