KetaSpire® PEEK is a semi-crystalline thermoplastic with excellent mechanical and chemical resistance properties. It provides exceptional performance over a wide range of temperatures and extreme conditions, has very good electrical properties and provides a unique range of high performance properties making it ideal to replace metal in some of the most severe end-use environments.
It provides exceptional performance over a wide range of temperatures and extreme conditions, has very good electrical properties, strength, stiffness and wear resistance, for demanding markets such as the Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Healthcare, Wire & Cable ones, among the others.
- High mechanical strength at continuous-use temperatures up to 240 °C (464 °F)
- Excellent wear and abrasion resistance
- Best-in-class fatigue resistance
- Exceptional chemical resistance
- Excellent resistance to hydrolysis in boiling water and superheated steam
- Low moisture absorption ensuring high dimensional stability
- Superior dielectric properties with low loss at high temperatures and frequencies
- Ease of melt processing