Adsyl* ** resins are propylene plus ethylene and butene based random copolymers and terpolymers with high comonomer ratios that deliver improved sealing properties.
*Adsyl is a trademark owned and/or used by the LyondellBasell family of companies and is being used by ALBIS under license from Basell Sales & Marketing Company B.V.
**Adsyl is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
The broad Adsyl™ resins portfolio can be used in all of the main film extrusion technologies, such as BOPP, Double Bubble, Cast and Blown Film. Adsyl™ grades are mainly used for skin layers in co-extruded or coated film structures to provide sealing functionality.
Adsyl™ resins are used in applications such as food and beverage, tobacco and industrial packaging.
- Low seal initiation temperatures (SIT)
- High hot tack
- Good optics
- High speed processing
- HDPE, Industrial Packaging Download
- HDPE Grades Used in Small Blow Molding Applications Download
- Polyethylene Grades used in film applications Download
- Product Selection Guide Caps, Closures and Tubes Download
- Polypropylene Consumer and Injection Molding Download
- Polypropylene and polybutene-1 grades used in film applications Download