Hifax* ** is a non-filled polypropylene copolymer based on the Catalloy process from LyondellBasell.
Hifax™ offers customers good processability, excellent impact resistance, a broad range of rigidity options (from very soft to rigid products), high temperature stability, and low, linear thermic expansion
*Hifax is a trademark owned and/or used by the LyondellBasell family of companies and is being used by ALBIS under license from Basell Sales & Marketing Company B.V.
**Hifax is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Automotive industries
- Building and construction (e.g., single-ply roofing)
- Industrial applications (e.g., wire and cable)
- Good processability
- Excellent impact resistance
- Broad range of stiffness from very soft to rigid products
- High temperature resistance
- HDPE, Industrial Packaging Download
- HDPE Grades Used in Small Blow Molding Applications Download
- Polyethylene Grades used in film applications Download
- Product Selection Guide Caps, Closures and Tubes Download
- Polypropylene Consumer and Injection Molding Download
- Polypropylene and polybutene-1 grades used in film applications Download