Hiflex* is a soft thermoplastic polypropylene manufactured using LyondellBasell Catalloy process technology, and is stabilized using a standard additive package. The product is available in natural-colored granulate form.
Hiflex™ is designed for use in injection molding or extrusion applications where high workability and optimal mechanical and dimensional stability are the most important properties. The product can be mixed or co-extruded with other materials to establish the balance of properties needed.
* Hiflex is a trademark owned and/or used by the LyondellBasell family of companies and is being used by ALBIS under license from Basell Sales & Marketing Company B.V.
- Automotive interior parts
- Automotive applications
- Exterior automotive parts
- Mixtures to improve impact resistance
- Good dimensional stability
- Good workability
- Good toughness
- High impact resistance at low temperatures
- HDPE, Industrial Packaging Download
- HDPE and PP Grades Used in Small Blow Molding Applications Download
- Polyethylene Grades used in film applications Download
- PE and PP Product Selection Guide Caps, Closures and Tubes Download
- Polypropylene and QCP PP Consumer and Injection Molding Download
- Polypropylene and polybutene-1 grades used in film applications Download