The polypropylene Moplen* ** portfolio from LyondellBasell includes homopolymers, random and impact copolymers based on Ziegler-Natta catalysts.
The Moplen™ products address customer needs with a cost-effectiveness solution, specific aesthetics or functionality in a variety of applications.
*Moplen is a trademark owned and/or used by the LyondellBasell family of companies and is being used by ALBIS under license from Basell Sales & Marketing Company B.V.
**Moplen is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Rigid packaging
- Consumer goods
- Textile and caps
- Good impact resistance
- Good transparency
- Good processability
- HDPE, Industrial Packaging Download
- HDPE and PP Grades Used in Small Blow Molding Applications Download
- Polyethylene Grades used in film applications Download
- PE and PP Product Selection Guide Caps, Closures and Tubes Download
- Polypropylene and QCP PP Consumer and Injection Molding Download
- Polypropylene and polybutene-1 grades used in film applications Download