MOCOM is one of the leading globally operating companies in the compounding of technical thermoplastics and thermoplastic elastomers. MOCOM offers a product range of high performance plastics, compound solutions and masterbatches.
Tedur® convinces with its outstanding thermal, mechanical, physical and electrical properties in combination with an excellent flame and chemical resistance. It is applicable in many ways and is suitable as a substitute for metal and light metal alloys as well as thermosetting plastics and ceramics.
- Very high heat deflection temperature (up to and above 260 °C)
- Very high continuous operating temperatures (up to 240 °C)
- Robust, extraordinarily hard and stiff (E-Module up to 25.000 MPa)
- Low tendency to creep at high temperatures
- Excellent hydrolysis, chemical and fuel resistance
- Flame retardant (v-0), without the addition of flame retardant agents
- Very low water absorption
- Lighter than comparable parts made of conventional materials
Frame of a driving assistance camera
- Thermal expansion coefficient comparable to aluminum (plate)
- No absorption of water, high dimensional stability (carrier for camera lens)
- Consistent surface finish to avoid disturbing reflections
- Good mechanical treatment (cutting of the fine pitch thread)